CSTD is a major shareholder in the Australian Dance Institute.
As a CSTD teacher you have direct access and gain some Recognition of Prior Learning credits when you undertake the Certificate IV course in Dance Teaching and Management CUA40313 Certificate IV Dance Teaching & Management.
This is a National Government recognized course and in some cases teachers may be eligible for Centrelink subsidies.
Parents are now demanding more of teachers and this qualification helps you to prove that you meet National Government standards; provide quality and current teaching; are a professional and responsible dance educator.
Many students and parents invest a great deal of time, energy and money developing a proficient dancer. Often after many years of training they have little educational evidence to show for it. With Certificates I –IV in Dance there is a Vocational Educational Certificate (VET) issued on completion of the course. There are both technical and theoretical elements to the course.
By completing the relevant CSTD exams in classical, jazz or tap the student achieves automatic credit, through recognition of prior learning, for each of the certificates above.
For more information please click on this link http://www.australiandanceinstitute.com.au or contact CSTD head office on +61 039832 0632.
- Get qualified and certified to teach dance.
- Update, renew and maintain your qualifications.
- Ensure you meet national government standards.
- Equip your students with professional qualifications.
- Work in the VET system to give your students academic knowledge and industry know-how.
- Be a responsible and professional dance educator.
- Ensure a standard of excellence in your dance teaching.
- Foster your students’ development as healthy, intelligent, young dancers
ADi CUA 13 Certificates I-IV in Dance
CLASSICAL • JAZZ • TAP
CUA10113 Certificate I in Dance
CUA20113 Certificate II in Dance
CUA30113 Certificate III in Dance
*CUA40113 Certificate IV in Dance [release 2015/16]